Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blackhawks 4, Flyers 3 (OT)

Chicago wins the series 4-2, and wins the Stanley Cup for the first time since 1961.

We see why Michael Leighton is a temporary and not permanent fix. Weak goal given up, straight along the ice from an angle. The only defense he has is it was a backhand shot (which is tough to read) (Edit: Kane is a lefty: it was from his forehand) from Patrick Kane, cabbie puncher goal scorer. (I'm not annoyed about the cabbie incident, and I applaud how he responded to it, but I like making that joke. Plus, he strikes me as a punk)

Jonathan Toews wins the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP(though if you ask me, Duncan Keith would have been a better choice).

Congratulations to the Blackhawks organization and their fans for a spectacular season of 2009-2010.



Now, just for this itty bitty problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment